Så kom de då äntligen. Skulle ju ha landat förra året, men vi var lite sega – så det drog ut på tiden. Men fina är de. Med egna knappar och allt möjligt. Ajja Bajja!
Riktigt officiell pressrelease med denimsnack och sånt:
Denim Demon x Sneakersnstuff
Denim Demon and Sneakersnstuff have teamed up and created a fantastic version of Denim Demons classic style Aajja. Total production is 30 pairs and they will be released at Sneakersnstuff January 29th.
– Limited to 30 pairs, all individually numbered by hand on one pocket bag and the special SNS/Denim Demon reindeer leather patch
– 15,5 oz un-singed and un-sanforized denim made out of American yarn dyed cotton and weaved on Yama Ashi Mill in Japan
– Manufactured on vintage Union Special machines in Okayama, Japan
– Poly thread with a cotton surface to get the durability of the poly and the vintage fading of the cotton
– Hidden bartags and hidden rivets on back pockets
– Hidden arcuate on back pockets
– Extra heavy and slubby pocket lining
– Special designed SNS/Denim Demon patch that’s hand printed on reindeer leather. Attached with the top seam from the waistband in one shoot.
Since Sneakersnstuff opened up their first store and webshop back in 1999, Sneakersnstuff has become known as one of the world’s best sneaker stores. Not only do they offer Nike TierZero, Converse Tier Zero, Adidas Consortium, Puma The List and so on – they are also frequent collaborators with various brands. Over the years well executed collabs with Puma, New Balance, adidas, Reebok, Tretorn and more has passed through the doors.
About Denim Demon
Denim Demon started early 2007 by the two brothers Oskar and Anton. They want to nurse the denim heritage as well as tell a story, give the people buying their denim something more than just a pair of jeans. The Denim Demon story is their own heritage, as their Grandmother was Sami, Oskar and Anton wanted to tell the world about the Sami culture.